Prompt: Write about something that you believed as a child.

 Prompt Response: Something I believed as a child was that Santa was real. Most children around the world believed that Santa was real and this misconception is spread from generation to generation. Although it is fake, this idea of Santa delivering presents to everyone in one night allows children to use their imagination and they can have fun with it. I figured out that Santa wasn't real when I was about 9 years old. I asked my parents and we had a whole conversation about it.

Summary: Today we read a poem about using foul language and how it can affect people.

Reflection: I learned that some people in my class get offended by different mean phrases.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about a time when you realized you needed to look out for yourself in a silly or harmless situation—maybe dodging a pop quiz, escaping a group chat argument, or remembering at the last second to submit an assignment. How did choosing wisely make your life easier?

Prompt: Choose a vocabulary word that resonates with you personally. Write a blog post explaining why this word is significant to you, including any personal memories or experiences that link you to the word.

After reading “Out, Out—” by Robert Frost, reflect on a time when you faced a dangerous or high-pressure situation that demanded your complete focus. What made the situation risky, and how did your concentration affect the outcome?