Prompt: Now that we have finished reading Fences and you are completing your final project, reflect on your overall understanding of the play. Which character, conflict, or theme has stood out to you the most, and why? Explain how your project represents what you learned about the play.
Prompt Response: I think the play, Fences, was a good read and full of great characters. I enjoyed what messages were shown through different characters and how they unfolded as the story went on. The character that stood out to me the most was Rose. She was very determined to be with Troy and wanted to succeed with him. Even though she had dreams, she put them aside to be with Troy which is quite hard to do. I think she truly loved him. The project shows how characters are and their traits. I'm doing the playlist of the characters.
Summary: Today we finished our Fences project.
Reflection: I learned more about Lyons and how his character stayed the same throughout the story.
Comments
Post a Comment