Write about a time when you did something out of the norm. What was it and how did others react?

 Prompt Response: One time when I did something out of the norm was when I tried to join chorus. I didn't wan't to but my mom forced me to. I wasn't happy with her decision but it ended up turning out good. I made lots of friends and they were people that I have connected with since. Some of my friends made fun of me but it was worth it.

Summary: Today I read a story called "Why I Want a Wife."

Reflection: This story that we read today thought me how different stereotypes can affect people and how they act.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about a time when you realized you needed to look out for yourself in a silly or harmless situation—maybe dodging a pop quiz, escaping a group chat argument, or remembering at the last second to submit an assignment. How did choosing wisely make your life easier?

Prompt: Choose a vocabulary word that resonates with you personally. Write a blog post explaining why this word is significant to you, including any personal memories or experiences that link you to the word.