With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?
Prompt Response: I have enjoyed meeting new people as well as understanding new topics such as gender and cultural identity. Right now were making our cultural identity masks. I have done a good job at managing my time well and making sure that all of my work gets completed in a timely fashion. One thing that I need to improve on moving forward is giving my full attention to the teach in class. Sometimes I find myself talking with friends a lot more than actually paying attention.
Summary: Today we worked on making our cultural identity masks.
Reflection: I learned more about myself and others about my cultural identity.
Comments
Post a Comment