Three Goals that I want to achieve this year

 Three goals that I want to achieve this year are to get a college offer to play basketball. This would make me very happy because I love playing basketball. Another goal I have for myself is to graduate towards the top of my class. I think I am smart enough to achieve this goal. The last goal that I have for myself is to have a winning season for Lakeside Basketball. The team this year at Lakeside is looking promising and I hope we will do well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about a time when you realized you needed to look out for yourself in a silly or harmless situation—maybe dodging a pop quiz, escaping a group chat argument, or remembering at the last second to submit an assignment. How did choosing wisely make your life easier?

Prompt: Choose a vocabulary word that resonates with you personally. Write a blog post explaining why this word is significant to you, including any personal memories or experiences that link you to the word.