Prompt: Reflect on a time when you had to rely on someone else. How did it feel?

 Prompt Response: I had to rely on my mom when going through and adversity. She helped me and guided me through the struggle. Also she told me way to cope with stress. I really love my mom appreciate everything that she has done with me.

Summary: I went through an adversity and my mom helped me through it.

Reflection: I really love my mom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about a time when you realized you needed to look out for yourself in a silly or harmless situation—maybe dodging a pop quiz, escaping a group chat argument, or remembering at the last second to submit an assignment. How did choosing wisely make your life easier?

Prompt: Choose a vocabulary word that resonates with you personally. Write a blog post explaining why this word is significant to you, including any personal memories or experiences that link you to the word.

After reading “Out, Out—” by Robert Frost, reflect on a time when you faced a dangerous or high-pressure situation that demanded your complete focus. What made the situation risky, and how did your concentration affect the outcome?