Prompt: Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?

 Prompt Response: One time when I was in a McDonald's, a homeless guy cam in a sat down with me. He began to spew why he became homeless. He said that he had come back from a tour in the middle east and when he got back he couldn't get a job or any housing because he had no money. 

Summary: While I was at McDonald's, I met a homeless person and he told me about how he became homeless.

Reflection: I hope that the man I talked to is doing better now and he has shelter to sleep in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about a time when you realized you needed to look out for yourself in a silly or harmless situation—maybe dodging a pop quiz, escaping a group chat argument, or remembering at the last second to submit an assignment. How did choosing wisely make your life easier?

Prompt: Choose a vocabulary word that resonates with you personally. Write a blog post explaining why this word is significant to you, including any personal memories or experiences that link you to the word.

After reading “Out, Out—” by Robert Frost, reflect on a time when you faced a dangerous or high-pressure situation that demanded your complete focus. What made the situation risky, and how did your concentration affect the outcome?