Prompt: Write about the best gift you have received.

 Prompt Response: The best gift I have ever received was tickets to Hawaii. Back in 2017, one of my mom's friends came to Atlanta from Hawaii. He was really cool and I enjoyed hanging out with him. When Christmas came around later in the year I had asked if we could see him again. I wasn't expecting to get such a great gift as ticket to Hawaii.

Summary: I received tickets to Hawaii for Christmas.

Reflection: I am really thankful for my parents providing me with this great experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about a time when you realized you needed to look out for yourself in a silly or harmless situation—maybe dodging a pop quiz, escaping a group chat argument, or remembering at the last second to submit an assignment. How did choosing wisely make your life easier?

Prompt: Choose a vocabulary word that resonates with you personally. Write a blog post explaining why this word is significant to you, including any personal memories or experiences that link you to the word.

After reading “Out, Out—” by Robert Frost, reflect on a time when you faced a dangerous or high-pressure situation that demanded your complete focus. What made the situation risky, and how did your concentration affect the outcome?