Prompt: Both poems by Robert Frost explore the passage of time and life’s changing moments. Write about a time when something in your life changed more quickly than you expected. How does this experience connect to Frost’s idea that “Nothing gold can stay”?

 Prompt Response: One time when my life changed very quickly was when I went from middle school to high school. This transition was very fast and I was a little nervous to start at a new school. I had to make new friends and make a good first impression for everyone.

Summary: A life changing moment that moved very fast was when I went to a public high school from a private middle school.

Reflection: Going to a public high school has greatly impacted the way I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about a time when you realized you needed to look out for yourself in a silly or harmless situation—maybe dodging a pop quiz, escaping a group chat argument, or remembering at the last second to submit an assignment. How did choosing wisely make your life easier?

Prompt: Choose a vocabulary word that resonates with you personally. Write a blog post explaining why this word is significant to you, including any personal memories or experiences that link you to the word.

After reading “Out, Out—” by Robert Frost, reflect on a time when you faced a dangerous or high-pressure situation that demanded your complete focus. What made the situation risky, and how did your concentration affect the outcome?