Aug 11 Blog - Write about a time you felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths.

Prompt: Write about a time you felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths.

Prompt Response: One time I felt connected with nature was when I planted my maple tree in my front yard. I dug a hole in the ground about 3 feet wide and long. Then I put some manure in the hole so that the soil was rich and the tree could grow better. After, my dad and I place the tree into the ground and then covered it with top soil. We took a minute to admire our work and then proceeded to water the tree.

Summary: Today we learned about Native American Literature and all of the elements that are included in it.

Reflection: I learned how rich the Native American literature.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about a time when you realized you needed to look out for yourself in a silly or harmless situation—maybe dodging a pop quiz, escaping a group chat argument, or remembering at the last second to submit an assignment. How did choosing wisely make your life easier?

Prompt: Choose a vocabulary word that resonates with you personally. Write a blog post explaining why this word is significant to you, including any personal memories or experiences that link you to the word.

After reading “Out, Out—” by Robert Frost, reflect on a time when you faced a dangerous or high-pressure situation that demanded your complete focus. What made the situation risky, and how did your concentration affect the outcome?